[OpenAFS-devel] OpenSUSE tumbleweed build slave

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:45:23 -0500

On 01/25/2015 06:16 PM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> On 1/25/2015 5:52 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>> Where should these status emails be sent? Perhaps to
>> openafs-cvs@openafs.org?
> openafs-cvs@openafs.org receives the announcements of merges to the
> repository.
>
> I would be in favor of having the nightly builder failures sent to
> openafs-bugs@openafs.org or openafs-devel@openafs.org.  I'm leaning
> towards openafs-bugs because that opens an RT ticket for the failure.
> On the other hand, very few people monitor RT and developers are more
> likely to see a failure on the openafs-devel list.

I like idea of emailing openafs-devel. If multiple builders fail, then
the email traffic might be a bit much given the the twice daily builds
of the master and 1.6 branches. We could use the state change emails in
that case, but things might not get fixed if the initial breakage email
was lost.

Jason