[OpenAFS-devel] configure step failures on build slaves

Christof Hanke christof.hanke@rzg.mpg.de
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:07:56 +0200

--Sig_/81t_tndihjIYBqupe8BCRQg

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:43:06 -0300
Marc Dionne <marc.c.dionne@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com>=
 wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > A couple of the build slaves are giving errors in the './configure' sta=
ge:
> > Error is:
> >         configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-checking,
> > --enable-supergroups, --enable-namei-fileserver, --enable-pthreaded-ubik
> >
> > Should these options be removed? If so, what should the new baseline
> > configure options be?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jason
>=20
> There are errors from the regen step before that, so my guess would be
> that there are missing auto* bits, and the resulting configure script
> may be bad and failing valid options.
>=20

I found the time to look at it and it seems the SD-card was broken.
I put in a new one and the current build (still running) has not this issue=
 anymore.

Thanks anyway,

Christof