[OpenAFS-devel] AIX build slave is online, but has compile errors

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Thu, 04 Jun 2015 20:28:04 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to share that we have an AIX build slave, thanks to Brian
Biswas and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Unfortunately, we still have some compilation problems, and I'm not sure
if it's an environment problem, or a coding problem. I suspect a missing
binary of incorrect PATH.

The problem log is at :
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/aix6-ppc-builder/builds/12/steps/compile/logs/stdio

The error is:
      /bin/sh ../../libtool --quiet --mode=compile --tag=CC xlc_r -O -K
-D_NONSTD_TYPES -D_MBI=void
-I/home/buildbot/slave1/aix6-ppc-builder/build/src/config
-I/home/buildbot/slave1/aix6-ppc-builder/build/include -I. -I.
-DAFS_PTHREAD_ENV -o daemon.lo -c
/home/buildbot/slave1/aix6-ppc-builder/build/src/external/heimdal/roken/daemon.c
../../libtool[1207]: xlc_r: not found

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason