[OpenAFS-devel] AIX build slave is online, but has compile errors

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:54:30 -0400 (EDT)

The configure log has a warning:

./configure[5191]: LT_INIT:  not found

This suggests that the libtool (and/or autoconf?) installation is
incomplete in some fashion; there should be an aclocal/libtool.m4
somewhere that will get picked up by aclocal (?).  Maybe aclocal and
libtool are installed in different prefixes?

-Ben