[OpenAFS-devel] Launch of www.openafsfoundation.org

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:40:23 -0400

OpenAFS Community,

On behalf of the OpenAFS Foundation Board of Directors, I am pleased to
announce the launch of http://www.openafsfoundation.org .

Our initial focus for the website is to provide content the IRS can
peruse as part of its review of the non-profit application of the
OpenAFS Foundation, Inc. Having an official public facing presence is a
milestone for the Foundation effort, and I would like to thank all Board
members, past and present, for their hard work and for their time
commitment. I would also like to give shout outs to Andrew Deason,
Michael Meffe, and Scott Courtney for their advice and assistance on
setting up the website's technical infrastucture. And, of course, a
thank you to you, the OpenAFS community, without which none of this
would be possible or exist.

We invite your feedback, questions, and comments -- the website is here
to serve and to promote the OpenAFS community and its resources. The
best forum for discussion of all things related to the Foundation,
including the website, is the foundation-discuss e-list (
https://lists.openafs.org/mailman/listinfo/foundation-discuss ). This is
an open e-list to which anyone with an interest can subscribe.

Thank you!
-Dave Botsch
on behalf of the Foundation Board of Directors

--
David William Botsch