[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS buildbot news: retired debian-arm slave, configured opensus13-arm slave, new github repo for configs

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:55:07 -0400

Hi everyone,

As requested by Christof Hanke, the debian arm builder and slave have
been retired. Christof is hosting an opensuse13 slave on a raspberry pi.
I've configured this as the opensuse13-arm-builder. The new builder
builds the master branch twice daily.

In other news, the authoritative  git repo for the buildbot configs has
moved from my personal github repo to
https://github.com/openafs-contrib/afsbotcfg

As a reminder, you can check on the gerrit and non-gerrit buildbot
status at:
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/

I recommend the waterfall view for a quick summary of builder status:
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/waterfall

As always, you may contact myself, Andrew Deason, or Michael Meffie for
buildbot problems or changes.

Sincerely,
Jason