[OpenAFS-devel] clang static analyzer reports resuming

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:03:26 -0500

I upgraded the jail that builds
<http://openafs-analyzer.bimajority.org/> to clang 3.5 (and more
recent packages generally).  The new clang release can trace
incredibly long paths (as many as 118 operations).

Probably this should be moved to a more modern operating system.
Presently the build fails (I think because the kernel modules can't be
built under clang 3.5), so there isn't full code coverage.  I'll look
at shifting this to a FreeBSD 10 base system, which should allow the
build to run to completion.  In the mean time I'm upgrading it to 9.3
(it was an ancient 9.1 system).

-GAWollman