[OpenAFS-devel] Release Team Meeting - March 1, 2017

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Thu, 2 Mar 2017 22:11:57 -0600

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 04:14:00PM -0500, Michael Meffie wrote:

> OpenAFS Release Team

Thanks for typing these up!

> == OpenAFS 1.8.0pre status ==
>
> * Several reports have been filed to rt.central.org related
>   to the 1.6.x -> 1.8.x upgrade process.

Shortly after the meeting, we got some more feedback from the user;
it may be that the cache manager is incorrectly caching things after
getting denied access to system:authuser directories in certain
circumstances (but I didn't look closely at the report yet).

-Ben