[OpenAFS-devel] Proposal for AFS Conference - June 2019

Daria Phoebe Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:02:52 -0400

--000000000000f36f980585032155

I have talks I would pitch, but I know for certain I will be away, off the
continent, then. But it's certainly not worth scheduling around that!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:56 AM Dave Botsch <botsch@cnf.cornell.edu> wrote:

> The OpenAFS Foundation is proposing hosting a conference at the Hyatt
> House Pittsburgh South Side in Pittsburgh, PA on June 18 - June 21,
> 2019.  The conference would target AFS admins, developers, and users at
> all levels with the overall goal of promoting AFS knowledge and
> learning, participation, sharing experiences, updates on projects in
> AFS-land, and getting to know each other.
>
> The Foundation Board welcomes any immediate feedback, thoughts, and
> suggestions.  As the Foundation Board works out more details and readies
> a call for talks/presentations/etc, we will communicate those to the
> community.
>
> Thank you.
>

> --

Daria Phoebe Brashear
AuriStor, Inc
dariaphoebe.com

--000000000000f36f980585032155

be away, off the continent, then. But it&#39;s certainly not worth scheduli=
ass=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:56 AM Dave Botsch &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:botsch@cnf.cornell.edu">botsch@cnf.cornell.edu</a>&gt; wrote:<br=
border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">The OpenAFS Founda=
tion is proposing hosting a conference at the Hyatt<br>
House Pittsburgh South Side in Pittsburgh, PA on June 18 - June 21,<br>
2019.=C2=A0 The conference would target AFS admins, developers, and users a=
t<br>
all levels with the overall goal of promoting AFS knowledge and<br>
learning, participation, sharing experiences, updates on projects in<br>
AFS-land, and getting to know each other.<br>
The Foundation Board welcomes any immediate feedback, thoughts, and<br>
suggestions.=C2=A0 As the Foundation Board works out more details and readi=
es<br>
a call for talks/presentations/etc, we will communicate those to the<br>
community.<br>
Thank you.<br>
-- <br>