[OpenAFS-devel] Builder for FreeBSD 12 now FreeBSD 12.3

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:23:36 +0100

--K4LMwn8CgX2KMboP

Good evening,=20

I have just, after a quick check with Michael Meffie, upgraded the FreeBSD
buildbot machine to FreeBSD 12.3 since it was released earlier this month.

I'd like to request a quick build trig, just to make sure we're still good
-- at least with the machinery. I've made a  hand-build of master (with
sysname =3D amd64_fbsd_122) while typing this mail; it goes through without
larger errors and make test just returned:

All tests successful, 7 tests skipped.
Files=3D28,  Tests=3D5473,  6.96 seconds (2.60 usr + 1.30 sys =3D 3.90 CPU)

The bits for 12.3 in src/config/ aren't there yet, so a 12.3 sysname
build fails.

On the horizon, I've got a FreeBSD 13 machine for this same purpose. I
hope to get some time to concentrate on installing that during the
season vacations.

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE           SA0XLR            +46 705 989668
I am covered with pure vegetable oil and I am writing a best seller!

--K4LMwn8CgX2KMboP

--K4LMwn8CgX2KMboP--