[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.8.7 available

Martin Flemming martin.flemming@desy.de
Sat, 23 Jan 2021 22:43:38 +0100 (CET)

---1451003577-32457292-1611342863=:25357

Hi !

I've got an error while upgrading to 1.8.5 on Debian buster

root@deb10vm:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat /etc/debian_version
10.7

cat debian-testing.list

###### Debian Main Repos
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ testing-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ testing-updates main contrib non-free

root@deb10vm:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# apt upgrade openafs-client
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  openafs-client : Depends: libcrypt1 (>= 1:4.1.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

What's going on respectively what should i do for an smoothly upgrade to 1.8.5 ?

thanks & cheers,

 	martin