[OpenAFS-devel] 1.8.11pre1 client hanging on Linux 6.7

Cheyenne Wills cwills@sinenomine.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:19:36 -0700

Typo in the instructions, sysrq_trigger -> sysrq-trigger, so the command
is:

  `echo t | sudo tee /proc/sysrq-trigger`

The output will be in dmesg=20

Having said that, I've not been able to duplicate the problem.  I
however notice a short hang when I lost contact with an afs server
that was not specified within the CellServDB.

[ 2721.299326] afs: Lost contact with volume location server
xxx.xx.xxx.xx in cell xxxxx.net (code -1)
[ 2722.629824] afs: volume location server xxx.xx.xxx.xx in
cell xxxxx.net is back up (code 0)

I'm running a vanilla 6.7 kernel with openafs-stable-1_8_x (which is
1.8.11pre1).

--=20
Cheyenne Wills
cwills@sinenomine.net