[OpenAFS-Doc] docbook conversion of QuickStartUnix

renato arruda rarruda0@gmail.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:47:57 -0300

How did you convert from html to docbook? Did you write your own
parser or used a generic parser for the conversion? Is there any
chance I could look at it to see if i can be of any help?

-Renato