[OpenAFS-Doc] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] The OpenAFS man page project

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:27:33 -0500

> In an ideal world, this would be fatal when building release source; one
> way to do this would be to make regen.sh take a command-line switch
> which, when given, indicates that this is a release build and it should
> be more strict.  We can then cause make_release to use that switch when
> constructing the source tarballs for releases.

regen.sh doesnt seem like the right place for this.  regen builds the
configuration environment.  the configure script tests for features like
pod2man and if the user wants a particular build feature like debugging
or release.