[OpenAFS-Doc] Re: [OpenAFS] Documentation - again

Esther Filderman Esther Filderman <mizmoose@gmail.com>
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:34:36 -0400

Hi, guys,

Give me a bit of time, I started looking into things and then went
back to work after a long illness.  Needless to say, my backlogs
backlog got backlogged and I'm a bit swamped.  I'll try hard to have
something more definite by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

e.