[OpenAFS-Doc] Final (from Latex) pdf's and html's available

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:37:52 -0700

The many steps are only to convert the IBM.htm into editable Latex. IBM uses
quite a variety of special characters in their text.

This is a one time conversion.

Kerberos V and continuing maintenance scripts are not covered well in the
documents so a combination of text and commands cut and pasted into a \begin
{alltt} .... \end{alltt} can be done without worrying about the formatting.
I'll probably add Russ's tools in as needed. I'll probably replace the IBM
convention of <machine name> with a shell variable $S so commands can be cut
and directly pasted into an xterm.

Currently I am editing the Latex documents directly and incorporating other
materials into my documents.

Piece of cake.

I'm using html and pdf generated from these Latex source documents.

I prefer to:
 "acroread auarf003.pdf auagd003.pdf auqbg003.pdf auusg003.pdf&"

All 4 Unix manuals are in one window and for once I have readable, linked,
searchable, uptodate documentation. (The html is not as visually correct as
the pdf but it does browse).

When something better arrives....

tedc