[OpenAFS-Doc] streamlining doc updates?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:09:25 -0400

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> writes:
>

>> Is there anything else I should do to streamline the documentation
>> process to make commiting to CVS easier?
>>

> Nope, what you're doing is great.  I just need more free time, and since I
> had a major work upgrade this weekend, I took the rest of the weekend off
> and largely haven't been on-line.  I have all of your pages queued up and
> will be applying them as soon as I have a free moment to do so.

Cool. If it's any better, I can just tarball my latest changes and email
them to you. I know I've made quite a few revisions.

I'm starting to understand why git and bzr offer merging and distributed
trees. ;)

I fully understand the work upgrades. Our fall semester starts on Aug.
20th. In addition I'm taking a class. I'm not sure how much of a hit my
free time will take.

Sincerely,
Jason