[OpenAFS-Doc] doc testing script

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:08:39 -0400

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> writes:
>

>> Here is a quick perl script called testpod that uses the Test::Pod perl
>> module. Run it using "prove testpod" and it will display all of the pod
>> syntax errors in the pod documenation. I copied it from the Test::Pod
>> documentation and changed a couple of lines.
>>

> I've committed this to the repository for ease of use.  Thanks!

You're welcome.

You need to install the Test::Pod Perl module in order to use it, and it
should be run from within the doc/man-pages directory.

FYI,  I'm still working on documentation. I've just been busier lately
and I'm having trouble finding out what things do and how to use them.
kseal is an example of this

Jason