[OpenAFS-Doc] Process signals

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:27:35 -0400

Hi All,

Derrick gave a very useful tidbit on the -info list. You can use kill
-XCPU on the fileserver to print out a list of connected clients.

This isn't in the fileserver man page. Are there any objections to
putting it in there? What section should it go under, "description"
possibly?

What other useful signals are lurking out there and where can find out
what they are and what they do? I think these need to be documented.

Sincerely,
Jason