[OpenAFS-Doc] pts_membership man page

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:02:48 -0800

Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> writes:

> Looks much better and clearer.  I submitted RT #124157 with some minor
> edits.

 If it is lowercase C<m> and the B<-nameorid> argument specifies a group,
-members of that group can also list the other members.  A privacy flag of
-C<m> only changes the permissions when set for a group.  Setting this flag
-for a user or a machine has no effect.
+then members of that group can also list the other members.  A privacy
+flag of C<m> only changes the permissions when set for a group.  Setting
+this flag for a user or a machine has no effect.

This sounds more natural to me without the "then".  Dialect difference
between us, maybe?

Thanks, I committed this as-is.