[OpenAFS] afs newbie and startup problem...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Dec 2000 12:20:12 -0500

The XXXXXXXX is the volumeID.  It's changing every time because each
volume is supposed to have a unique ID within the cell.  So, the real
question is why it failed to create root.afs.  Do you have authentication
turned on?  If so, do you have valid tokens?

-derek