[OpenAFS] login information

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:34:39 -0600

Correct, afs and kerberos only do authentication, they do not do
authorization (except in very limited cases.) The usual approach is to
define the password file in NIS/NIS+/LDAP/HESIOD/etc. but put a
null/invalid password in the password field, then to put pam'ified or
replacement /bin/login commands on the unix stations.

-- Nathan