[OpenAFS] openafs and win2k? wrt transarc 3.6.2.5 release

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 16:20:10 -0600

Interesting... probably just minor bugs at this point.

For reference, on the commercial one, the only registry keys that I saw
it install were in software/transarccorp/afs client/current version/3.6,
or 'afs server'. Although we haven't looked around much.

As for the share names, I wasn't aware of 'all', but the other ones
should be configured in C:\WINNT\afsdsbmt.ini. There is also a
toolbar/systray thing that should allow you to configure mounts, klog,
etc. There are a couple other files like that as well. Once you have a
mount configured in that file, you should be able to attached
\\hostname-afs\submountname to a drive without any user/password, and it
will attach it.

Which files didn't copy for you on linux? I haven't had any trouble.

-- Nathan