[OpenAFS] Directory layout for new cells

Sam Hartman hartmans@mit.edu
15 Nov 2000 17:48:35 -0500

afs-rootvol and afs-newcell are separate because afs-rootvol requires
tokens and afs-newcell runs before tokens can exist.

I do not plan to package kaserver unless I get significant requests
from the Debian community to do so.  I would hate to accidentally
encourage the spread of krb4 at this point in time.

I'm currently working on interactive scripts but will add command line
options.

Doing debconf integration and not doing the cell setup at install time
seems silly.  Even if I do debconf integration, I'll have scripts that
can run interactively so they can be run after install time because
that will certainly need to be an option I need to support.