[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on HP-UX 10.2

Mika, David P (CRD) mika@exc01crdge.crd.ge.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:42:29 -0400

I just did some digging in HP user lists for a relevant discussion found at
http://devresource.hp.com/CXX/Forums/cxx-dev/cxx-dev.9809/0128.html (also included below)

>However, the benefits of getting it working are relatively non-existent, as
>the kernel support is not likely to be forthcoming any time soon (if at
>all).

Yes, but can a port w/o kernel support be used in server mode?  That would suffice for my needs.

Dave

    Benson,

        I just traveled this road and one more detail is that
        "DCE-CoreTools" is a bundle on the 10.20 Core OS media,
        *NOT* the application CDs.

      -Tim