[OpenAFS] RE: OpenAFS on HP-UX 10.2

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:50:30 -0500

I have never seen such a patch. If you can point it out, I'll see about
getting the code built. I had most of the build going ok with 10.20, till it
got to rx stuff requiring thread stuff.

However, the benefits of getting it working are relatively non-existent, as
the kernel support is not likely to be forthcoming any time soon (if at
all).

-- Nathan