[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on Intel's IA64 Architecture

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
18 Apr 2001 11:12:26 -0400

As far as I know nobody has started working on it, yet, probably due
to lack of IA64 hardware.  I was offered some hardware to do a port,
but as this would be done in my free time I haven't had that time to
follow through, yet.

-derek