[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on Intel's IA64 Architecture

Phil.Moore@morganstanley.com Phil.Moore@morganstanley.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:41:53 -0400 (EDT)

Phil> Can someone let me know what the status of the 64 bit port for
Phil> IA64 is?  Has this been done?  Is anyone working on it yet?

Chas> we have some ia64's here but we havent had a chance to power
Chas> them on yet.  once we do, openafs will be right there at the top
Chas> of the list.

Derek> As far as I know nobody has started working on it, yet,
Derek> probably due to lack of IA64 hardware.  I was offered some
Derek> hardware to do a port, but as this would be done in my free
Derek> time I haven't had that time to follow through, yet.

Well, we do have some ia64 boxes, so maybe I'll try to work on this
here as well.

If anyone else does get started on this, let me know.  I'll volunteer
our hardware for additional testing.