[OpenAFS] Industrial Strength AFS usage?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Apr 2001 19:31:08 -0400

There are plenty of AFS sites that are serving near-terabytes of space
with thousands of clients.  It all depends on how much shared
read-write space you need across all your clients (nodes?), and in
what timeframe.

-derek