[OpenAFS] Authentication problems with 1.0.4

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:06:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Chas Williams wrote:

> i am somewhat puzzled.  while testing openafs 1.0.4 against some
> of the authentication servers around here, i became confused.  i
> went over to one of our windows clients running 3.6 and tried klog
> there.  amazingly enough it displayed the same broken behavior.
>
> unknown authentication error 37.  does afs 3.6 windows nt klog work
> for anyone?

#define         RD_AP_TIME     37       /* delta_t too big */

Make the time correct and I bet it does. If necessary tell your computer
it lives in Greenwich, England, and that it's the appropriate UTC time.
See if it works. This at least puts you on the right track.

-D