[OpenAFS] Authentication problems with 1.0.4

Chas Williams chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:52:56 -0400

>Make the time correct and I bet it does. If necessary tell your computer
>it lives in Greenwich, England, and that it's the appropriate UTC time.
>See if it works. This at least puts you on the right track.

hmmm... that was the problem strangely enough.  i was 5.5 minutes off
from the 'right' time.  this is rather strange though because different
cells give different errors, either 'clock skew too great' or the
mysterious 'error 37'

so the windows klog seems to be working for me now.  i will make a new
.zip of the stuff in case i did manage to fix something else (i did
update the compiler during this build)

file://localhost/afs/cmf.nrl.navy.mil/users/chas/DEST.zip