AFS on Crack (was: Re: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS + KRB5 usage...)

Norman P. B. Joseph joseph@ctc.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:37:41 -0400

On Apr 27, 10:43 Charles Clancy (mgrtcc@cs.rose-hulman.edu) wrote:

 > [...]  I've seen utilites that take kaserver.DB0 and
 > convert it into an /etc/passwd format.  [...]

This reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask:  Is there a version of
Crack that will work with AFS password info?  I haven't worked with Crack in
years, but one of the other sysadmins here brought up the question a little
while back.

--
 Norman Joseph, UNIX Systems Engineer       joseph@ctc.com        IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--
                                                                  NI|KA
         ftp://ftp.ctc.com/pub/PGP-keys/joseph.asc

  ***  Do a good deed today.  Visit  http://www.thehungersite.com  ***