[OpenAFS] Token problems with 1.0.4 in Windows 2000

Pawel Wiatr pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:39:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

I used SP 1 but did not have SMBDeviceEnabled in the registry. I changed
the registry rebooted the machine and it still does not work.

However, thanks for suggestion.

Pawel

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Kevin Coffman wrote:

> There are two things I can think of:
> 1) Verify you have Service Pack 1 for Windows 2000
> 2) Verify you have the following registry entry:
> 	HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\netbt\parameters\S
> MBDeviceEnabled       (It should be a DWORD with a value of 0 (zero).
>
> K.C.
>

> > Hello !
> >
> > I just installed 1.0.4 on my w2k (the version for NT). I can read without
> > problems AFS, in order to write I need to obtain the token (with klog). I
> > can do it without problems but even with the token I cannot write the
> > files, also the token is "discarded" in a very short time (couple of
> > minutes). What it can be ? Did somebody had such problems ?
> >
> > I read some things about aklog, where can I find this program for W2k

Best regards
Pawel

---
Pawel Wiatr
pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr

INSA C 606
20, avenue Albert Einstein
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, but I am not
sure about the universe.
                                                           A. Einstein