[OpenAFS] Strange Behavior of Openafs-1.1.1

Loren Caldwell caldwell@lamar.colostate.edu
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:18:07 -0600

Anyone,

I am running Mandrake 8.0, openafs-1.0.4, and kernel 2.4.5 successfully.
Due to other requirements I have been forced to use a 2.4.6->7 kernel on
one of my server boxes. Installing the rpms and compiling the kernel
source to generate the correct afs module goes quite nicely. When I
start the afs services I receive no error messages, and can klog
successfully. When I attempt to access the afs volumes, however, I get
this message "cd: /afs: Not a directory". I have upgraded to
openafs-1.1.1 and kernel 2.4.7 with the same results. I have also
downloaded the source tarball and compiled and installed from the source
with the same results. At this point I would appreciate any help anyone
has to offer.

Thanks

Loren Caldwell

----