[OpenAFS] Strange Behavior of Openafs-1.1.1

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Aug 2001 09:43:00 -0400

So you compiled OpenAFS 1.1.1 from source on your system
against kernel 2.4.7, installed the module, and it still
didn't work?  Does the module actually load properly?
Does AFS actually get mounted?  Did you "mkdir /afs" before
you ran afsd?

-derek