[OpenAFS] Open AFS 1.0.4a on W2K Advanced Server

Niko Neufeld niko.neufeld@cern.ch
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:34:02 +0200

Hi,

After installing successfully 1.0.4a on my W2K box, I tried to do the
same on a W2K Advanced Server. This time the client start-up fails with
error-message 0x42a. I freely admit  that I did not yet look into
the sources, so maybe this has an obvious meaning.
NetBEUI is running fine. For the Server I get (on the W2K Server)
the version mismatch error, for which a patch has been posted.
Are the two related? Any other suggestions, where to look for the cause
of the failure?

Many thanks in advance,

Niko