[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client on tru64 4.0D

Clare West clare@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:38:00 +1200

Hi,

I am strugglling with setting up an AFS client on Tru64 (Digital UNIX)
4.0D. This is to connect to a cell which is running on RedHat 7.1
servers on Dell hardware.

I have compiled openafs-1.0.4
I have compiled krb5-1.2.2
I have compiled aklog

I can connect to the cell. I can get tickets. I can use aklog to convert
my tickets to tokens. I can see my files.

What I need to do is get this working for users with home directories in
afs space. This means they need to get their tickets and afs tokens
during the login process.

I am pretty sure I got this working on a test machine, but we were using
kaserver then, and now we are using kerberos 5.

If anyone has any pointers on this, I would be eternally grateful,

clare