[OpenAFS] Extremely slow startup of afs.

Madhusudan Singh chhabra@eecs.umich.edu
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:19:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
	Actually, I got this list from a UM webpage. I will now try to
delete one or more of them and relate it to the change (if any) in the afs
startup time.
	One question : is it possible to comment out lines in CellServDB
file or do I have to actually delete them ?

Thanks,

Raja.