[OpenAFS] Extremely slow startup of afs.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
17 Aug 2001 12:26:38 -0400

I believe you actually have to delete them.  I do not believe
there are comments allowed in the CellServDB.

Can you watch the startup screen and try to say what messages
are printed (and when) during the boot process?  Knowing what
stage of the startup is taking so long would really help.

-derek