[OpenAFS] afs entries in PAM

Nalin Dahyabhai nalin@redhat.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:34:58 -0400

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 03:09:16PM -0500, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get authconfig on RedHat 7.1 to work with the afs pam
> modules?  Or if not, has anyone gotten a slick way to setup the pam config
> files automatically?
> I've got a way, but it definatly isn't the most pretty thing.

Authconfig doesn't currently "know" how to set up a system to use
pam_afs or pam_afs.krb.  I've skimmed the sources to the modules, and
it looks like they'd also interact with pam_cracklib in interesting
ways when changing passwords, though I haven't got a cell set up with
which to confirm that.

Nalin