[OpenAFS] No Authorization Error on Win2000

freebsduser freebsduser@earthlink.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:52:08 -0400 (EDT)

I just installed v1.1.1a on a freshly reloaded Win2000 Pro system (Kudo's
on the install!!).  The install appeared to go fine.  I have tried to
configure the client, but when I start the client service I get the
following error "The AFS client could not be started successfully You may
not have authorization .... error 0x00042a".  This machine is configured
as a standalone system, I am logged in as administrator, and the time is
being synch'd with my AFS server (currently running OpenAFS 1.1.1 on
FreeBSD).

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Scott