[OpenAFS] Problem with cell name aliases in CellServDB

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
27 Aug 2001 09:34:23 -0400

Honestly, I never knew that "cell name aliases" was ever supported.
I'm not at all surprised that it fails.  Think about it:  what does
a cell alias _mean_?  Are you talking to btv.ibm.com or micro.ibm.com?
Which token do you get?

-derek