[OpenAFS] No Authorization Error on Win2000

Chris Newton newton@unc.edu
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:30:24 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Does the System account have rights to write to the cache location?  If
System doesn't have rights, the AFSCache file won't get created and the
service will fail to start with the 42A error.

Chris