[OpenAFS] No Authorization Error on Win2000

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
27 Aug 2001 10:38:21 -0400

Didn't the registry keys change in 1.1.1 to get rid of "transarc" in
the key names?  Check the contents of the Registry directory
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services

and look for 'OpenAFS' in the names...

-derek