[OpenAFS] RH 7.2 RPM does not contain new CellServDB?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 22:03:50 -0500 (EST)

On 1 Dec 2001, Graham Freeman wrote:

> I haven't checked the other distributions for this lately, but at least
> the RedHat 7.2 RPM does not contain the same copy of the CellServDB that
> grand.central.org has.  For example, one of my employers (UC Santa Cruz)
> is not listed in the CellServDB contained in the RH 7.2 RPM.

The one in the 7.2 RPM is the same as the one in the other RedHat RPMs; I
don't know for sure but I'm betting it *was* current from
grand.central.org when OpenAFS 1.2.2 was first released. Derek will have
to comment