[OpenAFS] openafs problem on Solaris 8

Dominic Lai dominic@cs.ust.hk
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:18:39 +0800

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 10:17:39AM -0500, Chas Williams (chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil) wrote:
> i reboot the ultra 10 in 32-bit mode and afs again ran fine for me.
> coud you try the kernel modules i am using?  you can download them from
> ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/chas/openafs/sun4x_58
>
> my build tree is slightly different from openafs 1.0.1 but i shouldnt
> think its all that different (i did an import/merge of the openafs 1.0.1
> code so it should be fairly close)

I have tried your binaries and it works on my SS20.  Thanks.  Which
compiler do you use (Workshop 5.0 or Forte C 6.0?).  Here, I only have
Workshop 5.0 available.  Anyway, I will try looking for any patches for
my Workshop 5.0.  Thanks for your help!

Dominic

--
Dominic Lai, Assistant Computer Officer, CS System Group
Computer Science Department, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology