[OpenAFS] openafs-1.0.2 on SuperSPARC (Solaris 8 32Bit)

Pavel Semerad semerad@ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:30:33 +0100 (CET)

> and its basically just a blank line difference.  any other differences are
> purely linux related.  i have another thought.  i could try building this
> stuff on a 32-bit machine instead of a 64-bit machine.  it shouldnt matter
> but it might.  the only problem being that i dont have a 32bit machine
> to test against.

  I think this will not help. I compiled it on 64bit machine and it does
not work on 64bit machine (your compiled module is OK as I wrote you
earlier). Problem is the same as was written, ls in small directory is
OK, in large does not work.

Pavel Semerad