[OpenAFS] openafs-1.0.2 on SuperSPARC (Solaris 8 32Bit)

Chas Williams chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:25:32 -0500

>  I think this will not help. I compiled it on 64bit machine and it does
>not work on 64bit machine (your compiled module is OK as I wrote you
>earlier). Problem is the same as was written, ls in small directory is

ok, so to make this clear: the module i have built works fine, 32-bit
or 64-bit, any numbers of files in the directory?

after applying the -04 patch did you completely recompile 1.0.2
from scratch?  its unlikely the build scheme would have dependencies
on system header files.

btw, i would like to see the output of the build if at all possible.
capture it with something make make SYS_NAME=sun4x_58 |& tee make.log
and send me make.log