[OpenAFS] Drive Z not accessable

Christophe BERNARD bernard@cmm.ensmp.fr
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:58:59 +0200 (CEST)

--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, James Peterson wrote:

> Its usually bad policy to grab Dll's and plunk them into Windows (althoug=
> mfc42.dll is fine).

OK. Note though, that I only put the DLL in the afscli directory, to avoid
breaking other apps depending on the older DLL. So I do NOT put it into
the windows/system directory.

> Please send me the try the following:
>    From the Win9x AFS Control Panel - Connect
>    From the DOS windows can you type: tokens >tokens.txt (send me
>    tokens.txt)
>    Send me afsdsbmd.ini, afsdsbmt.ini & ThisCell (Drive mapping
>    instructions, share names, AFS cell name)
>    Please confirm that the name in ThisCell has an entry in CellSrvDB.
>=20
> However; I would assume that the name in ThisCell has a matching entry in
> CellSrvDB;  otherwise, you couldn't authenticate.

Here they are (MIME attachment). This seems to be OK. The tokens are also
OK: I get the same answer as when I am authenticated under Linux (see
attachment).

I logged all possible connections attempts to the server, and the only
connection attempts are to UDP ports 750, and 7003.

Best regards,

Christophe.

--=20
    Christophe BERNARD - Centre de Morphologie Math=E9matique
=C9cole des Mines de Paris - 35, rue Saint-Honor=E9 - 77305 Fontainebleau c=
edex
           t=E9l +33-1-64694775   - fax +33-1-64694707
        email bernard@cmm.ensmp.fr - http://cmm.ensmp.fr

--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963
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--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

PmNtbS5lbnNtcC5mcgkjQ2VsbCBuYW1lDQoxMC4yLjEzLjIyMCAgICAjbmF4
b3MuZW5zbXAuZnINCg==
--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

Y21tLmVuc21wLmZy
--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

W0FGUyBEcml2ZW1vdW50c10NDQphbGw9Klo6DQ0K
--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

W0FGUyBTdWJtb3VudHNdDQ0K
--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963

DQpUb2tlbnMgaGVsZCBieSB0aGUgQ2FjaGUgTWFuYWdlcjoNCg0KVXNlciBi
ZXJuYXJkJ3MgdG9rZW5zIGZvciBhZnNAY21tLmVuc21wLmZyIFtFeHBpcmVz
IEp1bCAxNCAxNzozMl0NCiAgIC0tRW5kIG9mIGxpc3QgLS0NCg==
--34266125-1920679678-995035621=:13963--