[OpenAFS] arg, ssh and afs was the subject

Andrei Maslennikov Andrei Maslennikov <andrei@caspur.it>
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:21:19 +0000 ( )

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Gunnar Gunnarsson wrote:

> Does it only work with a kaserver ? I'm using kth-krb4 as kerberos
> server and the openssh 2.3.0p1 builds okay but the token passing doesn't
> work.

In my case, AFS Authentication only works with the kaserver, in the way I
have built it (I just do a direct call to ka_UserAuthenticateGeneral).
Token passing worked out of the box.  Libraries from /usr/afsws/lib were
used.

Andrei.

Andrei Maslennikov                                  phone : +39   06 4463354
CASPUR Inter-Univ. Computing Consortium and INFN    cell  : +39  335 6214776
c/o Universita' "La Sapienza", 00185 Rome, Italy    fax   : +39   06 4957083